Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Everest Ice Plane

Last night, I dreamed about lots of snow. We were in some national park, and I think we were quadding around in some huge mountain ranges. Well, we looked up at some, and were remarking on their beauty, but then we started bickering amongst ourselves as to which mountain was Everest.

Needless to say, the next thing I remember is taxiing a large airplane through snowy city streets. The whole time, there was a friend in an airplane in front of me. My friend kept warning me of a constant barrage of huge ice slabs falling from the sky. At one point, one of them hit my plane, but miraculously it was unharmed.

Next, I cruised in beside what seemed like my grandparents' housing complex, and came to a stop. There were several feet of snow, and bunch of family friends were there. We played around in the snow and on the airplanes for awhile, and then more things happened. But that story is for another time (mainly because I can't remember it).

1 comment: