Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dreaming out Loud

I'm starting a dream journal blog. I want to post every day of my life (for possibly ever) the details of dreams I was subject to the night before, so that I and others can check them out, see trends, and maybe share a laugh or two. They may be funny, they might be interesting, but I pledge they will be real. However, some rules will apply:

1. If I dream of sensitive topics pertaining to real people, as I do from time to time, I may change a guy's name to "Bob" and a gal's name to "Sue."

2. If I dream of intense, touchy personal subject matter, I will most likely abstain from posting that day. I'm sure you wouldn't want to read it, anyway.

3. If I can't recall any dreams, or if they are simply far too nebulous to explain at all, I will also not post on that day.

That's pretty much it! I hope this can be of interest to someone, but if not, I don't care. This is more for me anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Can't wait to read them all. Good idea to lay out some ground rules first, though.

    ReplyDelete