Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cameras, Ponds, and Graduations

Last night, I dreamed I was on a trip. I did a lot of specific things during the trip, the details are super sketchy, so really all I remember is the fact that I was on a trip, and these specific instances:

At one point I was running this really nice camera during a performance in a gymnasium. The person coaching me kept telling me that I was doing it wrong, and for good reason, because I kept on messing up. As the play progressed, those on the stage were jumping off and getting towed over the audience and up to the ceiling on cables.

The next thing I can remember is being in a forest, trying to get the perfect picture of a small tree, while cropping my parents out of the frame. They kept walking right where I was taking the picture, and it was really annoying. I think I eventually did get the picture, but only after much painstaking effort.

Next, I remember driving down a road with my friends in the car, and stopping at a pond. The pond had these small islands on it, and me and my friends happily hopped from island to island, while some epic music played in the background. I jumped/fell it at one point, and was really happy because the water was really refreshing, even though it was somewhat dirty.

Things happened, but the only other thing I remember before my alarm startling me awake is being at a graduation at the school I used to attend. I was in the back hallway, and a man was snapping a picture of a framed photo on the wall. In the photo, my friend Guian was excitedly greeting a girl that I didn't know. I think they were both wearing graduation gowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment