Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Killed Jack Bauer

Last night, I dreamed that I was at Fairmont Hot Springs. It was Fairmont Independence Day, and big celebrations were to be had. My grandma was there, and she had me drive her car down a hillside into the parking lot of an adjacent lodge. Then, her car transformed into my car, which immediately had transmission problems. I tried to get it to work, but it was no use. After climbing out and talking to some of my nearby friends about it, I decided to try again. I started ever so slowly driving away, and then I realized that I had the car in reverse, even though it was moving forward. I shifted into drive, and the car performed admirably. I parked it, and got out. Somehow I acquired a very tiny bicycle with only a front brake lever, and met up with my friends Michael and AJ at the edge of the pavement. There was a solid concrete ramp down a short hill into a green, algae-covered pool. Me and my friends took turns biking down the ramp into the water. Then, I was on a higher floor of the lodge, standing on the patio. I grabbed by camcorder and began to tape the sun as it was setting. When I turned to leave, the door wouldn't open fully. I noticed that someone was behind the door, so I asked who was there. I heard Kiefer Sutherland say "Jack Bauer," so I reached around the door, yanking him out from behind it. He had a gun, and so we wrestled around in a death grip for a bit before I jumped on his back. Somehow we made it down the stairs, around the building, through the pool, up the ramp, and to a parked car on the pavement. I somehow dealt a death blow to him, and rose up triumphantly as he collapsed. Then, I saw Kiefer's face peeling off, being replaced by that of Frankie Muniz of Malcolm in the Middle. Frankie jumped up, walked a few feet to my right, and took a seat on the hood of a parked car, grinning broadly as a few girls walked up and put their arms around him. That's the last thing I remember.

1 comment: