Monday, August 9, 2010

Sniper Coffin Christmas

During act I of my dream last night, I was a WWII-era sniper, picking off enemy forces around an old, decrepit church while peering down the sights of my rifle. As I made my way to the sanctuary area of the church, I successfully downed foe after foe. With bodies falling down all around me, I entered the sanctuary.

Suddenly, I was a fat pastor. I was attempting to figure out how a very special coffin in a modern-day church worked. The coffin was quite versatile. It had a removable top portion, and could be lowered a set distance into the ground. I tried to test it out, but my body couldn't fit inside, and so I passed it off to a nice, trim lady. She successfully fit in by turning on her side, and we lowered the coffin down. Then she got out and we surmised that we now knew how to work the thing.

The very next thing I remembered, I was in my old bedroom at home. It was apparently Christmas day, but I hadn't really been given many gifts, so I was perusing my other possessions. I pulled out a large, beautiful audio mixer that I had previously bought. As I admired its radiant glory, I experimented with mixing various audio signals from some pieces of equipment. However, I was interrupted. My mother walked in and told me that we had to go meet some friends in town right away. I left my equipment in my room, and followed her out the door. In town, we met up with our friends, exchanged pleasantries, and then I began to fantasize about the Alesis Micron, a small (but powerful) synthesizer I have had my eyes on for a long time.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment