Monday, November 1, 2010

Student Survival Shake

I had a greatly bloggable dream last night, but I got lazy and didn't write it down right away. As a result, I have forgotten a large amount of what happened. However, I can still remember a little bit. It is as follows:

Last night, I was on a tour full of young students. We were touring some place with a large group. Many important things happened, but the only one I can remember now is that, at one point, a student walked up to me. I don't know who he is in reference to the real world, but in the dream, he was a friend of mine. Everyone was very relieved to see him, for he was apparently in some sort of grave danger and had managed to survive. He was wearing a black baseball cap and diamond earrings. He was a little bit shorter than me, but was fairly fit. As he walked up to me, he reached out his hand, a huge grin on his face. I grabbed his hand in both of mine, enclosing it in a hopeful grasp.

That is all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment